- Patients will be treated with courtesy and respect by all practice personnel.
- We endeavour to offer an urgent appointment with a doctor or nurse practitioner on the same day.
- Our standard is to see 80% of patients within 20 minutes of their appointment time. If you have waited longer than this please ask a receptionist for an explanation.
- We aim to answer the telephone within six rings.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with within 48 hours. This can be in person or via our website.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the box provided in the waiting area.
- If you have a complaint please speak to any member of staff or visit our suggestions, comments and complaints page. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- We wish to make the Gloucester Health Access Centre as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.